Terms & Conditions
2) This Web Site is maintained by Q’son.
3) The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Q’son.
Restrictions on use of Materials
4) Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Q’son.
5) Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Q’son Kitchen Equipment Pte Ltd's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Q’son.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
6) The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Q’son does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
(b) that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
7) Q’son shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
Right of Access
8) Q’son reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this another web sites
9) Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
10) You must secure permission from Q’son prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Q’son reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
12) In no circumstances shall Q’son be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
13) Q’son reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
14) Q’son reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
15) You can visit this site without revealing any information about yourself. Where we ask for personally identifiable information such as your name, company, industry, postal address, e-mail address and phone number (collectively, "Personal Information") from you, we do so in order to:
- provide information to you as per your request;
- process your request/application;
- send corporate or promotional materials to you; or
- perform statistical and analysis exercise.
16) To facilitate our responding to your requests or otherwise as necessary for the purposes described above, we may share your Personal Information among members of our group, our agents or professional advisors including, but not limited to, share registrars, legal advisors, insurers, corporate affairs consultants. This may entail a transfer of your Personal Information from your home country to other jurisdiction(s) where the level of Personal Information protection may be different. We have procedures in place to ensure the protection of your Personal Information.
Safety of Personal Data
17) Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that any Personal Information held by Q’son on this site is stored securely.
Right of Access of Personal Data
18) You have the right to access, remove and update your Personal Information held by us (for which we may charge a reasonable administration fee to meet our costs in processing your request).